Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Kipor IG2000 2000 Watt Inverter Generator

Kipor Sinemaster IG2000 (used to call KGE2000Ti) digital inverter generators are approximatly 50% smaller and lighter than traditional generators because the alternator is directly connected to the engine, and the flywheel is therefore eliminated. The voltage is constantly adjusted to maintain at 120V by the computer inverter module. The light weight design makes them ideal for transportation. Kipor digital generators are equipped with the unique smart-throttle. It can automatically regulate the engine speed according to the load, so the fuel consumption of digital generator sets is lower by 20%-40% than traditional sets, the running time is therefore much longer. The noise level is further reduced at lower running speed. Sinemaster digital inverter generators have a new two-tiered noise dampening system, so the noise emitted by these generators is 6-9 dB less than traditional generators. This translates to 4 to 8 times quieter than conventional generators. A 3 dB drop in noise level represents the half amount on the actual noise. This meets the new noise ordinances that some state and national parks have adopted.Rated Frequency (Hz): 60 ,Rated Voltage (V): 120 ,Rated Current (A): 13.3 ,Rated Rotatin Speed (rpm): 4500 ,Rated Output Power (W): 1600 ,Max. Output Power (W): 2000 ,DC Output: 12V-8.3A ,Electric Circuit Breaker: Available ,Phase Numbers: Single phase ,Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 3.7 ,Rated Continuous Running Time (hr): 4.2 - 16 ,Noise Level [dB(A)/7m] (Zero Load): 54 ,Noise Level [dB(A)/7m] (Full Load): 59 ,Engine Type: Single cylinder, 4-stroke, vertical, air-cooled, overhead valve, gasoline engine ,Displacement (cc): 105 ,Ignition System: T.C.I. ,Starting System: Recoil pull starter ,Others: Brushless alternator for long life, USDA Spark Arrest Muffler ,EPA Certified Engine - 105cc OHC, single cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled, low emission , 2 years warranty, we have a repair center and stock most of the parts.
Customer Review: Kipor 2000 Watt Generator in a Red colored case
I have a Kipor 2000 in a Red case it says American Power on the side, but it's a Kipor. I bought it at PepBoys in town. I bought it to power 4- 300watt Lights on my boat to Flounder Gig at night. It ran very well, but had a small oil leak. I did buy the extended warranty, as this thing would be used around Saltwater. I don't usually buy extended warranties. I called the importer in Ca. and they gave me the name of a local shop that would do the warranty work on it. I was familiar with this shop and they have a good reputation. They worked with the importer to get the parts, but the importer dropped the ball. Then they sent only the one seal and the repair shop wanted to replace ALL the seals. I got it back and it leaked worse. :( The repair shop also told me they would NOT be doing any more warranty work for these people. I said the heck with it and took it back to PepBoys and explained what I had done and that I wanted a new one, which they gave me. While this was all going on a buddy of mine bought one also from Pep Boys. His is fine. The new one I got is much harder to start. Lot's of pulling on the rope. :( I have my brother looking at it now to see if he can fine tune it to start easier. He mess's with small engines and motorcycles all the time. I'm not real thrilled. If I had to do it over it would be a Honda.
Customer Review: Don't take this thing into the high mountains
Buyer Beware! This thing works great at low altitude levels but beware once you get up above 4000 feet. I had one and tried to run it at just under 5000 feet and it died. You will need to purchase jets off the internet for about 22 bucks and that may solve your problem. I camp alot above 8000 feet so I just returned it. At 1200 feet where I live it ran most things well. Including the microwave in my trailer. It would not run my 7 inch Craftsman skill saw if I pulled the trigger quick. It didn't like the start up. I would not recomend this unit for running larger power tools on it. If you have the choice go with the Honda or Yamaha. It is worth the few extra bucks. This is my second China made generator and my last.


Ezine marketing does work, but like most advertising methods, most of them don't generate amazing results. The key is to find the good ones.

There's some criteria I look at when I want to determine whether an ezine might be worth advertising in:

1) Number of subscribers

See if the number of subscribers is substantial. Responsiveness is important. Numbers are as well. I usually take the responsiveness of any ezine to be 3 times lower than my own list, since many ezines are often flooded with ads on a daily or weekly basis. Also, most of the ezine owners frankly don't know how to market that well, that's partly why they are selling their list out to other people to advertise in.

So if I usually get 5%-10% clickthroughs for my own list, I must assume a 1%-3% clickthrough for the ezine in the best case scenario (worst case scenario - 0.01% type of response)

Then you can estimate how many clicks you can get by doing this.

2) Quality of list

Subscribe to the ezine list to see how the ezine owner manages it. Does he send emails/solo ads everyday? Does it *look* like a quality ezine?

3) Alexa rank

It's not the most accurate of measurements, but it will suffice. If an ezine claims it has xxxx number of subscribers, it should have at least a decent Alexa rank. If the Alexa rank is poor, more likely than not it can't back up it's claims. Do note though that some people do cheat the Alexa rank, though it's the minority.

Fabian Tan is a well-known Internet Marketing expert and the author of the popular 51-page Report:

"Murder Your Job: How To Build Cash Sucking Autopilot Businesses In 30 Days Or Less!"

Head over to http://www.MurderYourJob.com to get your FREE copy now before it's gone!

Bridal Shoes Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment